I play bassoon in multiple orchestras and ensembles. I studied in Linz with Franz Jungreitmayr, and in Irvine with Elliott Moreau. Recently, I substituted on the second bassoon for some concerts at the Redwood Symphony and Peninsula Symphony.
While being in Irvine, I played regulary with the following orchestras and ensembles:
- Second bassoon at the UCI Symphony Orchestra
- First bassoon at the UCI Wind Ensemble.
- Several small ensembles of the chamber music class at UC Irvine
In the past time in Linz, I played regularly with the following orchestras and ensembles:
- First bassoon at the Johannes Kepler University Orchestra.
- Woodwind quintet Il Quintetto Gio-Vento, managed by Catrin Stepanek.
- Second bassoon at the orchestra of the music school in Linz.
- Second bassoon at the wind ensemble Stadtkapelle Leonding.